JOEY LAPORTE IS COOL!!!!!!

BLOGGER

Followers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Why I chose to read "Shattered" by Eric Walters.

           The reason I chose to read Shattered by Eric Walters is because I really enjoy reading books written by Eric Walters. The cover really stuck out to me when I was looking through books by Eric Walters. As I read the back cover I realized this could be a really good book to read especially because it mentioned a war that went over a period of time in a country I’ve never heard of, that goes by the name of Rwanda, a country in which I have never heard of. I thought this would be a good educational opportunity for me to learn something. I’m glad that I did choose this book because I really did enjoy it just like the other books written by him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors