Author
I think the author wrote this book because Eric Walters likes to repeat stories that have already happened and put it in the perspective of a teenager like in the books Camp X, We all fall down, United we stand and Camp 303 all books written by Eric Walters and read by me. Everyone of these books have been in a teenagers perspective, I was shocked when I found out Shattered had also had been in a teenagers perspective. I guess teenagers is the audience he wants to reach and educate them on the topics he has used in these books like WWI, WWII, 9-11 and the war in Rwanda and killing squads in Guatemala. I will read more books by this author because his books do not keep me asleep and they keep me interested at the same time I would recommend people to read books by Eric Walters if they’re interested in learning some interesting facts...
- indent all paragraphs in your blog
ReplyDelete