Questions
In the book shattered while reading it I did not understand all of the pain and suffering all of the pain and suffering these soldiers, Witnesses and victims who suffered death and illness fighting for what they believe in. I think the author used a child as the main character because the youth of this century have a hard time understanding why these horrible things happened in this painful and suffering way. If I ahd been the author I would have added to this story more of "Sarges" personnel life like more detail on what specifically happened in Rwanda. I could improve this book by illustrating some pictures by helping the reader comprehend more detail. My favourite character in this book was Mac because he was so cheerful and always willing to help and earn respect. My favourite scene was when "Sarge" threw his beer bottle at Ian causing it to shatter.....
No comments:
Post a Comment